Caldera Countertop Spray (Sea Salt Neroli) - Audra's pick
A couple of months ago I clicked an advertisement on Facebook in order to get several Mrs. Meyer’s products for free! It sent me to a website called grove.co I received several great Mrs. Meyers products, which I love, but an item that I did not order came as a surprise. It was this countertop spray and let me tell you, it smells amazing. I enjoy it so much that I now leave it out next to my kitchen sink and I use it constantly! This website is filled with amazing products, but so far, this is my favorite!
Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner - Laura's pick
My Rainbow is my very favorite thing to clean my house! We think of most vacuums being used only for cleaning our floors, but I use my Rainbow for so much more! It has a water-based filtration system and comes with a variety of attachments, so it can be used for so many different things. Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Floors - Carpet, tile or hardwood
2. Dusting - I do not use any kind of dusting product, just attach the soft bristle attachment and the dust is immediately caught in the water system.
3. Couches, pillows, mattresses - Just a quick run over our upholstered pieces and our mattress makes for a clean, non-allergen place to lay our heads.
4. Indoor Air Filter - I love to place it in our closets or other places around the house to bring in fresh, purified air! Rainbow makes scents you can add to the water, and even for those that love essential oils, those can be used as well!
5. Air Pump - So this isn't cleaning, but very helpful to use when we are trying to keep our kids busy while we are cleaning! Use the Rainbow to blow up anything inflatable, just add the attachment and we now have happy children!
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products - Rebecca's pick
My core cleaning supplies are white vinegar, rubbing alcohol, castile soap, and essential oils. These items are natural, non-toxic and can get just about any job done. However, I have recently started to experiment with Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products (dish soap, hand soap, and all-purpose cleaner) and I pretty much love them! I purchase products based on their Environmental Working Group (EWG) rating. This is a trusted source for grading the safety and toxicity of everyday products. With a child who has multiple chemical sensitivities, it is important for us to be as natural and chemical-free as possible. Mrs. Meyer's products score a B rating which altogether is pretty great!
Ostrich Feather Duster - Tammy's pick
I LOVE my ostrich feather duster! I was skeptical when I first heard about it, but since cleaning is not my spiritual gift, this has truly become a life-saver. It picks up dust instead of pushing it around without the need for furniture polish. It works on delicate items as well as furniture and blinds. It's great for last minute "guests are arriving any minute" dusting as well as regular dusting. A bonus, the kids love using it!
Capri Blue candles - Fran's pick
I'm an organized, clean-picked-up house kinda gal. Organization on every front keeps my brain happy. But, when things fall into the wonkity category and I don't have time to clean, I will light a candle every time and instantly feel like things are more ordered and clean. I love this Volcano candle and will always have one burning...clean house or not!